This Is How Female Urine Bags Can Help You With Your Urinary Incontinence Problem
A serious medical problem, urinary incontinence causes a lot of discomfort and embarrassment to the sufferer. The involuntary loss or leakage of urine is a big issue faced by both sexes, talked rarely about by any and faced much more by women. Although urinary incontinence occurs more as people get older, it isn’t an inevitable consequence of ageing.
Incontinence in men is often a consequence of prostatic enlargement or damage to continence mechanisms during some medical procedure while urinary incontinence in women is usually related to dysfunction of the pelvic floor muscles or bladder. For women, it often arises during pregnancy or after childbirth, or at the time of menopause.
In this article, we are specifically talking about the urinary incontinence problem faced by women and how medical and personal care products such as female urine bags can help them face this issue.
If you are a woman facing an issue of urinary incontinence and are unable to control the leaking of urine, know that there are many more women like you. This issue might considerably prohibit you from leading a normal and carefree life, however, products such as ladies urine bags or pee bags for ladies can help you deal with this problem in some ways.
Before we talk more about the solution, let’s first talk about what the problem is for you.
Is it occasional or minor leaks of urine? If that’s the case then it’s fairly common but if you lose small to moderate amounts of urine more frequently then you might need to visit a specialist.
Types of urinary incontinence
1. Stress Incontinence- Exert pressure on your bladder while coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising or heavy lifting
2. Urge Incontinence- Sudden or intense urge to urinate followed by an involuntary loss of urine
3. Overflow Incontinence- Frequent urine dribbling due to a bladder that doesn’t completely empty
4. Functional Incontinence- A physical or mental health issue that keeps you from making it to the toilet in time
5. Mixed Incontinence- You experience more than one type of urinary incontinence
Urinary incontinence isn’t preventable, however, there are a few things that can help decrease your risk
▪️ Maintain a healthy weight
▪️Practice pelvic floor exercises
▪️Avoid bladder irritants- caffeine, alcohol, acidic foods
▪️Include more fibre in your diet as it prevents constipation
Now that you have a fair idea of what your issue is and how you can work on it, let’s talk about how bags for urine can help you with this issue.
1. Female urine bags are easy to use and dispose of
2. It solidifies the urine so there is no worry about leakage
3. No worry about odour also as it converts the liquid into a gel
4. You can wear them on the go
5. They can be your support when travelling
The urinary bag price is affordable for one and all. There are special urine bags for female patients as there are many women who are immovable due to certain illness and unable to use stand and pee products.