● Can be used in the car, aeroplane, or any other location where public restrooms are not available or not hygienic
● Each bag costs Rs.15 only.
● Each pack contains 25 disposable bags with a capacity of 550 ml each
● The compact design allows for easy storage in a bag, purse, or glove compartment
● Made with environmentally sustainable material to reduce the carbon footprint
● Helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria in public restrooms
● Material used: Paper and Sodium polyacrylate
● Solidifies and traps human urine odour instantly
● Hygienic travelling essential
● Compact size makes them easy to carry and store
● Responsible choice for all age-groups
● Hygienic and comfortable
● Environmentally sustainable- Made of paper
Most Popular Questions.
Get your queries cleared here or call us at
Peeschute Travel has a capacity of 500 ml and can be used only 1 time. It does not have a standing base and should be disposed in one use. Peeschute travel is picked up by people for travel purposes.
Peeschute Medi has a capacity of 850 ml and can be reused up to 2-3 times. It has a standing base and can be kept aside for long time before next use. Peeschute Medi is picked up by people with temporary mobility issues or bed rest.
Yes. Make an oval opening by pressing the edges of funnel, hold this opening near urinal area with triangular part going between the legs. Pee freely- All urine gets freeze inside.
No. Peeschute Medi and Peeschute Travel are not completely biodegradable, there are some percentage of residues left on ground. Peeschhute’s Baksa and mini Baksa bags are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Peeschute travel is ideal for any kind of journey. From escaping the dirty urinals to handling yourself in situation where there are no washrooms, Peeschute travel is a savior for you, your kids and all other family members.