● Perfect for use in hospitals, nursing homes, hospice care, or at home
● Can also be used for traveling, camping, or outdoor activities where traditional restrooms are not available
● Each bag costs Rs.33 only.
● Each pack contains 9 disposable bags with a capacity of 850 ml each
● The compact design allows for easy storage bedside under the pillow
● Made with environmentally sustainable material to reduce the carbon footprint
● Helps reduce odor and provides comfort during emergency
● Material used: Paper and Sodium polyacrylate
● Solidifies and traps human urine odor instantly
● Hygienic healthcare essential
● Easy to use and dispose of
● Made of durable and hygienic materials
● Comes with a secure closure system to prevent spills or leaks
● Eco-friendly: Made of high-strength, spill-proof paper
● An ideal product for health care issues
Most Popular Questions.
Get your queries cleared here or call us at
Peeschute Medi has a capacity of 850 ml and can be reused up to 2-3 times. It has a standing base and can be kept aside for long time before next use. Peeschute Medi is picked up by people with temporary mobility issues or bed rest.
Peeschute travel has a capacity of 500 ml and can be used only 1 time. It does not have a standing base and should be disposed in one use. Peeschute travel is picked up by people for travel purposes.
Yes. Make an oval opening by pressing the edges of funnel, hold this opening near urinal area with triangular part going between the legs. Pee freely- All urine gets freeze inside.
No. Peeschute Medi and Peeschute Travel are not completely biodegradable, there are some percentage of residues left on ground. Peeschhute’s Baksa and mini Baksa bags are 100% compostable and biodegradable.
Peeschute medi is useful in temporary medical emergencies like fractures, post surgeries, pregnancy or temporary bed rest.